Wazo Platform 23.15 Released
6 November 2023
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 23.15 release.
- Directories: Directory lookups can now match Wazo users in the internal directory when searching using a full name. Ex: "Alice Smith" would match the corresponding user.
- User API: Listing users is now faster when using pagination on a large user base.
- Directories: Reverse lookup will now happen whenever the caller ID name looks like a phone number, instead of only happening when the name and number are the same.
- Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 20.5.0. See the Asterisk release announcement.
- Scalability: Under the hood changes to make Wazo more performant on large installations.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.