How to contribute to Wazo Platform
There are multiple ways to get involved with the project depending on your skills and wills:
- you can add new features by following the code contribution guide.
- you can provide feedback on the currently developed features by reviewing active Pull Requests.
- you can test the system following the installation guide and play with the API. Report any issue in the ticketing system.
- you can add support for new physical phones.
- you can contribute to this documentation by adding pages or correcting anything in the wazo-platform.org git repository.
Don't forget that Wazo Platform is an Open Source project so the more you give the more you'll get!
Don't hesitate to ask any question on the MatterMost channel.
How can I donate money to the project
The Wazo-Platform project does not accept donations. We think it’s a poor business model for running an open source project as it suggests the developers are working for charity.
If you want to help the project financially, you can approach some of the companies offering commercial support for Wazo Enterprise and engage their services. Doing so creates a healthy ecosystem around the project where companies are encouraged to contribute their resources to improve the project to create a larger pool of potential customers wanting their services.
We appreciate positive feedback on our project as well. If you are on Twitter, send us a tweet to @wazocommunity. That helps raise awareness of our project so others can benefit from it as well. Contributing to our blog, to the forum or organizing events around Wazo Platform is another great contribution you can do.
Check the ecosystem page if you want more information about commercial products.