How to contribute to Wazo Platform
There are multiple ways to get involved with the project depending on your skills and wills:
- you can add new features by following the code contribution guide.
- you can provide feedback on the currently developed features by reviewing active Pull Requests.
- you can test the system following the installation guide and play with the API. Report any issue in the ticketing system.
- you can add support for new physical phones.
- you can contribute to this documentation by adding pages or correcting anything in the wazo-platform.org git repository.
Don't forget that Wazo Platform is an Open Source project so the more you give the more you'll get!
Don't hesitate to ask any question on the MatterMost chan.