Wazo Platform 23.13 Released
25 September 2023
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 23.13 release.
- wazo-ui: Phonebook contacts can now be managed in wazo-ui
- Switchboard: CDR call duration was fixed when a call has been on hold before being answered
- wazo-calld: Removed Python errors during auto-provisioning calls in wazo-calld logs
- Directories: Removing a phonebook will also delete all associated lookup configuration
Phone Provisioning: The provisioning server's HTTP interfaces is now accessible through the Nginx server
- This change was reverted in a 23.13 hotfix.
- Multi Tenancy: We are making tenant removal cleaner by removing associated ressources
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.