Wazo Platform 23.12 Released
6 September 2023
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 23.12 release.
- Personal Contacts: Add missing pagination options to the API documentation
- Phonebook: new endpoint in phonebook source API enabling reading phonebook contacts
- Authentication: Fix an issue with the authentication server when authentication was encoded in utf-8
- Call Management: Fix an issue where a call could not be hung up using the API after being
picked up using *8
- Dialplan: Context names are now auto-generated
- Phonebook: phonebook sources(
/backends/phonebook/sources) now require a
phonebook_uuidattribute pointing to an existing phonebook(created through the
- Tenant Deletion: We are currently working to make tenant deletion cleaner and avoid leaking resources
- Performance: We are working on making the Wazo stack usable with thousands of users using the API and consuming websocket events
- Phonebook: further improvements to the phonebook source API
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.