Wazo Platform 23.06 Released
2 May 2023
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 23.06 release.
New features in this release
- Debian 11 (Bullseye): As of 23.06, the Wazo Platform is now based on Debian 11 (Bullseye). As such, the upgrade procedure is slightly different and may take a little longer than standard upgrades. See the full upgrade guide here for more information.
- Python 3.9: As part of the upgrade to Debian 11, the Wazo platform now uses Python 3.9 and many Python libraries have been updated as well. So, if you have any custom script please ensure they are compatible with the newer versions.
- PostgreSQL: The database system PostgreSQL has also been upgrade from version 11 to 13.
- Scalability: Continuing optimizations to improve efficiency in order to allow for better performance with greater numbers of users
For more information on the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
See you at the next sprint review!
- Install Wazo Platform
- Upgrade Wazo and Wazo Platform. Be sure to read the breaking changes
- Detailed upgrade notes
Comments or questions in this forum post.