Wazo Platform 23.01 Released
16 January 2023
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Happy New Year :) Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 23.01 release.
- Chat: We can now create a chat room with up to 100 participants (a.k.a group chat). Thanks to Mehdi Emrani and Milad Razban for the contribution
- Python 3: Migrated mostly all remaining libraries/scripts to Python 3 and remove Python 2 compatibility
- Event: Mostly all services now publish directly on wazo-headers exchange
- New user API: We are working on a new high level API endpoint to create a user and all of its related resources (user, line, extension, voicemail,
incoming call) in a single HTTP request.
- Major upgrade: We are preparing the upgrade to Debian 11 Bullseye.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
Comments or questions in this forum post.