Wazo Platform 22.10 Released
18 July 2022
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 22.10 release.
Shout-out to user BnLG for his contributions that help make Wazo even better:
- Provisioning: Fix Gigaset N510 firmware upgrade
- Provisioning: Improve Gigaset N720 plugin
- Provisioning: Add Snom UXMC D7C firmware
New Features in This Release
- Authentication groups API: groups can be filtered by a policy and now have a unique name
- Call logs: A missed call was not logged when the associated endpoint was not available
- Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 19.5.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
- Scalability: Consume events from the bus instead of the Asterisk websocket. This will improve the performance of Wazo and allow greater scalability.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.