Wazo Platform 22.09 Released
21 June 2022
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 22.09 release.
Shout-out to user BnLG for his contributions which help to make Wazo platform even better:
- Security: Various tweaks to reinforce security in NGINX, making wazo more secure
- Phones: Yealink and Gigaset N510 enhancements
- Authentication: Improve the LDAP authentication source by identifying tenants by domain names
- Provisioning: Changing the provisioning port via the API did not change the provisioning server configuration.
- Webhooks: The webhooks are now tenant-aware: a webhook will only be triggered by events happening in the webhook's tenant.
- Scalability: Consume events from the bus instead of the Asterisk websocket. This will improve the performance of Wazo and allow greater scalability.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.