Wazo Platform 21.09 Released
12 July 2021
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 21.09 release.
- Import: A new tool is available to ease migration to Wazo. See documentation
- Incall: Music on Hold can now be played when an incall redirects to a user.
- Phones: A new phone provisioning plugin has been added to support Gigaset N870.
- REST API: To make REST APIs easier to use, authentication policies can now be identified by a slug instead of their UUID.
- Asterisk: Fix Asterisk STUN issue when IP of STUN server changes while Asterisk is running.
- Authorization: Users cannot give permissions to other users if they don't already have those permissions themselves.
- Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.5.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
- Conference: We are working on a better integration of conference actions, such as raising hand or mute/unmute, by adding events and REST APIs to control them.
- Group: Improve users and groups interactions, like avoiding ringing a user's phone when DND is enabled and better mobile push notifications integration.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.