Wazo Platform 21.08 Released
21 June 2021
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 21.08 release.
New Features in This Release
- Presence: Until Wazo Platform 21.08, the API for user presence changed its
talkingright after the user placed a call. In Wazo Platform 21.08, the user's
line_statewill have two different states:
progressingwhen the called party is ringing, then
talkingif the called party answers the call.
- Phones: The Grandstream GXP1628, GS-HT801-HT802, GRP2614, GXV3350 are now supported by the latest Grandstream phone plugin in Wazo Platform.
- Events: All call-related events emitted by Wazo Platform now include a
- Switchboard: Wazo Platform 21.08 allows changing the music-on-hold for switchboard waiting and hold queues.
- Music on hold: We are working on adding specific music on hold for Incoming calls on specific DID.
- Recordings: We are working on polishing the call recordings API.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.