Wazo Platform 21.03 Released
8 March 2021
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 21.03 release.
New features in this release
- Call Recording: it is now possible to record calls that are coming from and going to a queue or a group.
- Call Recording: API to delete multiple recordings, useful to purge recordings automatically.
- Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 18.2.2. See the Asterisk release announcement
- Database: call-logs have been moved to their own database, to facilitate usage of distributed architecture.
- Call Recording: we are working to improve the Wazo Platform API to easily get call recordings.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.