Wazo Platform 20.17 Released
21 December 2020
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 20.17 release.
New features in this release
- Phones: Two new phone provisioning plugins have been added to support Cisco 68XX & SPA191/192
- Contact Center Stats API: Agent statistics may now be retrieved according to a physical timezone, to take into account Daylight-Saving-Time changes.
- Call Recording: Using call recording with
*3now save files in tenant-aware directories.
- Import: User import now uses global SIP templates instead of creating one template by a user.
- SCCP: Agent can now use SCCP phone to login/logout.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
We wish everybody happy holidays!
See you next year for the release of Wazo Platform 21.01!
- Install Wazo Platform
- Upgrade Wazo and Wazo Platform. Be sure to read the breaking changes
Comments or questions in this forum post.