Wazo Platform 20.17 Released
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 20.17 release.
New features in this release
- Phones: Two new phone provisioning plugins have been added to support Cisco 68XX & SPA191/192
- Contact Center Stats API: Agent statistics may now be retrieved according to a physical timezone, to take into account Daylight-Saving-Time changes.
- Call Recording: Using call recording with
*3now save files in tenant-aware directories.
- Import: User import now uses global SIP templates instead of creating one template by a user.
- SCCP: Agent can now use SCCP phone to login/logout.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
We wish everybody happy holidays!
See you next year for the release of Wazo Platform 21.01!
Comments or questions in this forum post.