Wazo Platform 20.09 Released
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 20.09 release.
New features in this release
- WebSocket: A new ping/pong command has been implemented in the Wazo WebSocket. This allows clients to detect more easily when the network connection with the server is interrupted.
- Asterisk: Asterisk process priority has been changed to realtime priority. This increases stability and voice quality when the server is under load.
- Performance: We have removed the use of encryption for internal HTTP communication between Wazo components. Encryption now only happens when Wazo is sending/receiving data from the outside world.
- Directories: We are adding a GraphQL API in wazo-dird to reduce the number of requests and improve performance.
- SIP lines and trunks: We are currently rewriting the SIP configuration API to match PJSIP options and be multi-tenant
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.