Wazo Platform 20.07 Released
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 20.07 release.
New features in this release
- Phones: Yealink phones now synchronize the DND status of phones with the DND status of Wazo. Before Wazo 20.07, the phone had its own independent DND status, leading to calls being rejected without having set the DND option in Wazo.
- Incoming call: An incall accepts a new parameter to configure a greeting sound played before forwarding the call to the destination.
- Performance: We will continue removing the use of encryption of internal communication between some Wazo components
- Directories: We are adding a GraphQL API in wazo-dird to reduce the number of requests and improve performance.
- SIP lines and trunks: We are currently rewriting the SIP configuration API to match PJSIP options and be multi-tenant
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.