REST API Troubleshooting
Here is a list of common problems you can encounter with Wazo REST APIs.
When trying to access Swagger UI via
http://wazo/api, I get:
Can't read from server. It may not have the appropriate access-control-origin settings.
This is a very generic error message from Swagger UI. It can have a variety of causes, most commonly:
- the HTTPS certificate of the API you're trying to get is not trusted
- the daemon that serves the API is not running
What you can do:
- check that the Swagger API spec is accessible: when choosing an API in the Swagger menu,
copy-paste the URL of the top text box ending with
api.ymlinto your browser.
- check the HTTP requests/answers in your browser debugging tools
- check that the daemon is running: in a console, type:
- check the log files of the daemon in
/var/log/<daemon>.log(see also: Log Files)