Wazo Platform 22.14 Released
11 October 2022
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 22.14 release.
- Provisioning: Added support for phones Fanvil X4U(-V2), X5U(-V2), X6U(-V2), X7(-V2), X7C(-V2), X210(-V2), and X210i(-V2)
- Documentation: API events are now properly documented with AsyncAPI. The documentation is available on https://wazo-platform.org/documentation. Here is an example for authentication events.
- Provisioning: Auto-provisioning audio messages are now played when using a language other than English.
- Asterisk: Asterisk has been upgraded to 19.6.0. See the Asterisk release announcement
- New user API: We are working on a new high level API endpoint to create a user and all of its related resources (user, line, extension, voicemail, incoming call) in a single HTTP request.
- Major upgrade: We are preparing the upgrade to Debian 11 Buster. This requires migrating the remaining code written in Python 2 to Python 3.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the changelog.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.