Wazo Platform 21.04 Released
29 March 2021
Hello Wazo Platform community!
Here is a short review of the Wazo Platform 21.04 release.
- Email: Some options only present in database are now exposed through API. It's the first step to improve and allow administrators to configure the email server using the API.
- Call recording: Using API to start/stop a call recording will now trigger a beep.
- Tenant: Add possibility to set a unique human readable identifier (a.k.a "slug") to a tenant, which will used to easily identify resource in asterisk configuration and log. For now this behavior is only used for groups, but will be used for all asterisk resources.
- Events: A new event is sent when a user receives a call but is not answered, be it because the phone is unavailable or the Do-Not-Disturb (DND) mode is activated, among other causes.
- Ring group: Group API now use UUID as primary identifier
- Call recording: We are working to improve the Wazo Platform API to easily get call recordings.
For more details about the aforementioned topics, please see the roadmap linked below.
See you at the next sprint review!
Comments or questions in this forum post.